Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master with MATE panel

Hi Joanie,

Stretch, firefox 45.5.

Thanks for your introspection. It seems most of the problem is solved.

However, it still says "top edge panel" sometime when opening the panel from Firefox. I don't manage to get steps to reproduce. Those steps works sometime:
1) orca -r
2) run firefox
3) press tab to reach a link
4) press alc+f1.

Moreover, sometime after pressing alt+f1, it doesn't go into the menu. Here a debug log:
http://sprunge.us/XWED
I have to press escape to exit that unidentified window.

For those who read Braille, did you notice some curious symbols instead "application menu"? It appears when going into the menu from links, but not every links. A good example is the french version of the Mozilla start page.

Regards,

Raphaël