[orca-list] Filtering html elements

Hi again,

Hope you wouldn't be sick and tired with my mails. :-)

Is it planed to implement a filter to select which html elements to annunce? I think preferences like text attributes list. I found now browssing some web pages is too much verbose. For instance:
https://www.blablacar.fr/
1) Press ctrl+home.
2) Press down arrow three time.
It says: "leaving list, leaving navigation, leaving banner"! Ouch!
For me, it is useless especially when tabing into the page with tab. For instance, I don't care to hear "list with 3 items" when I reach on the button "connexion" with tab. It gets slower my navigation.

Regards,
--
Raphaël POITEVIN
Hypra S.A.S.