Re: [orca-list] One question for Unity and Gnome accessibility future

On 12/08/2017 10:41 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Le 08/12/2017 à 17:34, Krishnakant Mane a écrit :
Any idea how I can get it?
I have Ubuntu 16.04 installed with orca compiled from source.
Version is 3.20.3.

As mentioned in a previous mail, you can download Orca 3.22 for Ubuntu
with the Unity patch here :
https://packages.ubuntu.com/zesty/all/gnome-orca/download
Hi,
That works perfectly + Firefox and Thunderbird are very responsive on my
machine.
Flat review works perfectly in Thunderbird as well.
I would recommend that any one who wishes to use Orca full-time for
their work should have this as ideal setup.
Ubuntu 16.04.3 with orca 3.22.2 from the patched package.
I don't think I am quitting this setup any time soon, at least for a year.
If Gnome accessibility improves further in 18.04 LTS I may think about
it though.
Regards.
Krishnakant.