Re: [orca-list] One question for Unity and Gnome accessibility future

On Thursday 07 December 2017 07:05 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Hello Krishnakant,

Unfortunately I don't find any way to obtain an old Ubuntu package.
You can install Orca 3.22 with the patch but not 3.20. The Ubuntu
version of Orca 3.22 is available here :
https://packages.ubuntu.com/zesty/all/gnome-orca/download
HI Alex,
Problem is not with Orca, I already compiled it.
The problem is with the unity fixes which Luke had made and there were
in the accessibility ppa for Ubuntu 16.04.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.