Re: [orca-list] Why does firefox hang my entire machine so often?

I tryed the site as well,

My machine did not hang with Ubuntu 16.04.3 with latest Firefox.

The problem I found was that after 10 minutes of browsing the site and
reading the passage, it slightly became unresponsive.

Secondly, it seems that the site constantly gets updated which implies
that every now and then continuous reading will stop.

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.