Re: [orca-list] Orca VERY sluggish with some lists (especially in its own preferences)

Hi Joanie,
I think the delay longer than a second really caused me distress. Though the delay switching from upper-case voice to hyper link and on to system also appeared a little beyond the norm.

But I'll wait for 3.24 before I make any more definite statements.

Thank you very much for looking into this and giving me your informed feedback. that has been very helpful to me.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

I love the things you say
And I love the love your touch conveys <3
(Britney Spears)