Re: [orca-list] Orca VERY sluggish with some lists (especially in its own preferences)

Hi Jeanette.

If you are using Orca master and capture a full debug.out, I will take a
look and try to figure where/why the sluggishness is occurring. How to
do so can be found here: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/Debugging

Thanks!
--joanie