[orca-list] LibreOffice Writer: page dialog: 2 issues

Dear all,

To avoid spamming everybody I've merged two bugs in the same mail about the page dialog.

Environment:
- Debian Sid
- LibreOffice 5.4
- Orca master

I. Orca doesn't announces the orientation label

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open LibreOffice Writer
2) Go to format, page
3) Tab until you will hear "portrait"

Result: Orca doesn't announce the label
Expected result: Orca should announce the orientation label

II. When switching between orientation radio button to the next item Orca announces again the whole context (window, panel etc)

Steps to reproduce :
1) Same steps as the previous bug
2) Press tab

Result: Orca announces the whole context
Expected result: Orca should only announce the new item

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager