[orca-list] planning to revisit twitter, any tips?

Dear all,

I had used twitter more than few months back and I did not quite find it accessible.

I wish to know which GUI client I can right away use for tweeting and reading replies to my tweets and also some additional stuff?

Secondly, is there accessible version of m.twitter.com or some similar mobile addition?

I am campaigning for exclusive use of free software in the government run schools for the blind and also rural schools in India.

The media has tarted to cover my campaign and I now would need twitter for publicity.

So kindly share your experience with twitter.

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.