Re: [orca-list] planning to revisit twitter, any tips?

Hello,

If you are targetting open-source apps then I do recommend corebird https://github.com/baedert/corebird on the desktop, it's a modern gnome 3 styled GTK+ 3 based app which is mostly accessible. I'm using it dayly.

For mobile access I think Twidere https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mariotaku.twidere is the excelent choice for android and Tweetings is excelent choice for IOS. There is also Twidere for IOS in active development https://github.com/TwidereProject/Twidere-iOS/

Twitter mobile apps are also accessible.

Greetings

Peter