Re: [orca-list] volume and screen brightness overlays not accessible to orca?

Hello,

I am not sure we are tallking about the same thing, however in gnome, you can press ctrl+alt+tab to go to the top pannel, then keep pressing right arrow key until you land on the system menu, then press down arrow key and you will see volume and brightness sliders you can adjust with left and right arrow keys.

I am afraid something like this is not accessible with mate, however I think there is hopefully not a problem with this when using gnome.

Greetings

Peter