Re: [orca-list] Running orca master on talking arch, and have a problem.

Try this.
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications screen-reader-enabled true
gsettings set org.mate.interface accessibility true
Reboot after you use those commands and see if that helps.

Everything happens after coffee!

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Sent using alpine 2.20.17