Re: [orca-list] Running orca master on talking arch, and have a problem.

hi
This happens as well on sonar, so it can't be just your setup. I'm
waiting for orca 3.22 to come out so I can switch to that for most of my
machines, leaving only my development machine, the dell, which I don't
have yet to run orca master.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Mark Peveto wrote:
I'm noticing that after installing orca master on talking arch, it doesn't seem to want to start on it's
own.  I hafta press alt f2, and type orca
--replace to get it to start.  What's up there?  I'm sure I need to fix something, but what?

Everything happens after coffee!

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Sent using alpine 2.20.17