Re: [orca-list] Running orca master on talking arch, and have a problem.

As I mentioned in another post, Manjaro updates usually come out in batches, once a week there's a large set
of updates rolled out.
This was always my experience anyway, but I do not have a workinig Manjaro based system here with me to
verify that this behavior is still the norm,
i.e. I cut way down on my F123 use since I started having problems with speakup working along side of Orca.
Judging by past behavior you should see thihs weeks updates, most of them anyway, today or tomorrow as you
say.
Good luck.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  matthew dyer wrote:
Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 07:00:09AM -0400

Hi,

I amm still waiting ffor updates here on my manjaro system.  I am on
the stable branch.  I have not seen any updates in some time. I
checked for updates this morning and there wern't any.  Perhaps they
will come out later today or tomorrow,.  I guess we will see,.

Maatthew