Re: [orca-list] Is there a workaround for this Vim issue?

I've thought about it, but haven't taken any time to set it up.

In particular, I don't build my own kernels and haven't found a good way to get Speakup running on mainstream Fedora. I also haven't dug into the best setup for YASR on a modern distro (I.e. no hardware synth, pulse and speech-dispatcher.)