Re: [orca-list] Ot: does anyone have a certification from the Linux foundation?

The KNFB reader app can sometimes be used to read a computer screen. I've had some success doing that. I also have a license for TextDetective but I was never able to get it to read a computer screen. I keep a 4 inch c-clamp on my desk to use to mount the iPhone when I want to try to use the KNFB reader app to read a computer screen.

By the way, virtualbox has a feature that does a screen cap of a virtual machine which you can then feed to tesseract. Tesseract probably gets only about 50% of the characters correct but sometimes that is enough.