Re: [orca-list] updates on Linux adventures

On Tuesday 07 June 2016 10:50 AM, kendell clark wrote:
hi
The file selection problem at least has been fixed for several months
now. In both orca stable and orca master it should now announce file
selections in caja. That's really neat that it worked in pcmanfm, I knew
it worked in nautilus. I'm glad mate is getting better, especially with
joanie's help with the last couple of bugs I've filed.

I had used Mate in early January and the issue was still there.
When I used to select files using left and right arrow it did not announce any thing.
I am glad it is fixed.
Although searching files or folders in home by typing characters is still in doubt, I must test it.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.