Re: [orca-list] updates on Linux adventures

Just Gnome? Ah well, might as well get used to it, Mate might not be as accessible, ironically. After
reassigning the all applications keystroke so that it worked, the use of things worked fine. If I can get
Sonar working in a VM someday, I'd probably switch to that pretty quickly, as it'd be far more convient.

Sent from my iPhone