Re: [orca-list] updates on Linux adventures

hi
The file selection problem at least has been fixed for several months
now. In both orca stable and orca master it should now announce file
selections in caja. That's really neat that it worked in pcmanfm, I knew
it worked in nautilus. I'm glad mate is getting better, especially with
joanie's help with the last couple of bugs I've filed.
Thanks
Kendell Clark