Re: [orca-list] No braille output after Ubuntu upgrade

Hi Jason,

Thanx for your help and sorry for my late answer. Since I checked my
mails on my phone, didn't notice that some mails landed in the
"advertising" folder ;-)

I posted my question on the brltty list as well and was able to fix the problem:
In the brltty.conf appeared "bm:protocols" instead of "bm:protocol"
which caused an error.

Very much thanx,
Greetings,
Kristof