Re: [orca-list] Orca configuration conflicts on upgrade from two Orca versions

Le 06/07/2016 à 18:00, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Hi Alex.
Hi Joannie
Settings have default values. The default values should automatically be
used. If you're getting an error (i.e. a real conflict), I need more
details.
We configure Orca+F12 for getting time and we disable Orca+F12 on Firefox/Thunderbird (the function is "
how the application controls the caret") to solve the conflict.
When we migrate that configuration from version 3.16 to 3.20 the shortcut Orca+F12 is re-enabled on Firefox/Thunderbird.
Is we making something wrong ?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD