Re: [orca-list] Informative "Orca"

Convenient to use, namely "chnames" variable because it always works.
If I add anything to the dictionary "orca", it does not work the way I need to.
For instance: character processing occurs only when typing.
With continuous reading, the characters are not processed.
So "chnames" - this is the best that I could find.