Re: [orca-list] Informative "Orca"

Hi, Joanye, all.

I would like to ask the following question: is it possible to have "orca", specify different names for punctuation, for each language? I use a variable "chnames", and it allows me, in some measure, to reduce the information content of "orca". However, it so happens that you have to switch to another language. It would be desirable, for example, create one their abbreviated names for punctuation and some characters for Ukrainian, English and Russian languages.
If this is not possible, then I ask forgiveness for concern.