Re: [orca-list] Informative "Orca"

If this does not happen for you when you change voices for the other language then I'd suggest going to the
pronunciation tab in orca prefferences and
give the name you want to each item. You can save the alt pronunciations in a profile for the language, and
make as many as you need.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Max wrote:
Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 03:50:55AM +0200

Hi, Joanye, all.

I would like to ask the following question: is it possible to have "orca",
specify different names for punctuation, for each language?
I use a variable "chnames", and it allows me, in some measure, to reduce the
information content of "orca". However, it so happens that you have to
switch to another language. It would be desirable, for example, create one
their abbreviated names for punctuation and some characters for Ukrainian,
English and Russian languages.
If this is not possible, then I ask forgiveness for concern.