Re: [orca-list] Informative "Orca"

I apologize, I forgot to write.

There is the language aspect. In some languages, the names of punctuation, very long. Variable "chnames", allows you to change the names of punctuation, as well as other characters. Dictionary "orca", will not allow something to change. It only allows you to add any symbols and customize their pronunciation; However, as I wrote in my last letter, this is not what I need. The case also in the fact that the "orca" announces some punctuation marks, even in the case where the announcement is disabled in the settings. For users of the Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, as well as possibly other countries, it is very unpleasant factor. The names of some punctuation, very long, and something to read, using the "orca", it becomes very difficult. In general - there are many aspects that I just can not describe here. They relate both to the functions that I have proposed, and some other things. Those. everything that I suggest - will be useful for users, but this utility can be assessed, for example, knowing the characteristics of some languages.