Re: [orca-list] "Firefox" and "Thunderbird": install add-ons from the hard drive

I mean, the ability to install add-ons that are already stored on my computer. In "seamonkey", it is possible, in the menu which can be accessed by using the "f10" keys. In the "firefox" and "thunderbird" - is also there, but it seems to "orca", this button is not available.