Re: [orca-list] Great job with Orca and GMail

I mostly use master on my Arch box, and any arch offshoot distros I run, e.g.  F123.
I've been running 3.18.2 on Vinux5, and don't remember what I have on Debian which I've not used of late
anyway...
I don't remember which machine I was using when I wrote the post abouot gmail, but doubt any change between
3.18 and recent master builds of orca would
make much difference.
I'll test with 3.18 in a bit if I get the chancew and remember.
Actually, I'm pretty sure I was using the Vinux box, so I was using 3.18 for the time in question.
I'm going to upgrade to latest master on this machine most likely in a bit, but if I don't I'll test on the
arch box mid week when I go back to work
where my arch box is currently.
Results will certainly vary depending on connection quality as with any web app, but it seems like orca and
gmail are holding up thjeir ends to
me...Will test more and certainly report if my opinion changes.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  matthew dyer wrote:
Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 03:26:42PM -0500

Hi,

Are yo9u using orca master or the la
tesed 3.18.2?  I have bnever gotton orca to play nice with the gmail
app.  Maybe its just me.

Matthew