Re: [orca-list] Some Orca features status

Hi,

Excellent page and work, thanks Chrys and Storm!
1. Will this utility be released someday? To be packaged instead of on
a git repo.
2. Can I change default binding for default plugins?
3. Will Orca use it or will be developped a core-tool in Orca, as
mentioned on the roadmap?

Regards,