Re: [orca-list] Great job with Orca and GMail

Sure, of course I would love to see all such sites and web-aps work well with screenreaders.
Last time I tried yahoo  mail it was far too sluggish to be usable for me.
Again, some of my euphoria is likely a result of having a much faster connection than I did here a few months
ago. On paper twice as fast, but in
reality it's 10-12 X faster, usually more stable also. Even so, it should have been fast enough for email
before, so I think my praise for gmail is
warrnted.
Anyway, you should for sure contact the powers that be for any email service you use and explain what does
and does not work with their web interfaces.
I did notice I have that orca problem of not switching focus modes when tabbing forward in to the edit fields
making one go past and shift tab to get
the automatic focus change...I just noticed this with the msg body some times.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Krishnakant wrote:
Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 09:37:37AM +0530

   Well I do a lot of emailing and not "gmailing " I wish other interfaces
   such as openmailbox <[1]www.openmailbox.org> also becomes accessible
   because Email is on many services.
   Happy hacking.
   Krishnakant.