Re: [orca-list] Gnome 3.16 and 18Orca not announcing notifications in

I have some updates on my issue.
I just got some pending updates downloaded on my laptop.
Now when some one pings me on fb or google talk and I am using Pidgin, the Notification is spoken out.
So this is an addition.
Further more modifying the favorites menu also speaks the notification for adding or removing. But the notifications for Wifi connection or even mobile broadbad connecting or disconnecting is not reported. When I see the browse through the list of wifi connections, Ora does not read secured or unsecured and also does not report the strength.
Orca 3.18 from latest accessibility stack from luke's PPA.
Ubuntu 15.10 with gnome 3.16.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.