[orca-list] Gnome 3.16 and 18Orca not announcing notifications in

Dear all,
I have recently started to use Ubuntu-gnome 15.10 which has gnome 3.16 by default. While for most of the time it is very snappy and my machine rarely lags in performance, I found a major irritant which I mentioned in the subject. What it means is that if I press enter on a certain wifi connection, I should get Orca to announce notification automatically like "notification xyz connected "
Same is with mobile broadband.
I don't get notifications while connecting or disconnecting.
But when I have some notification in pidgin where some one sent a message I her Orca tell me the notification. Further more, I can browse through the wifi access points but I don't get detailed infor like the signal strength or security status.
Am I doing some thing wrong?
Should I do some setting for this?
I am using the accessibility ppa, so I have latest stack with Orca for sure.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.