Re: [orca-list] Gnome 3.16 and 18Orca not announcing notifications in

The question still stands,
Asuming I am running Orca 3.18 but gnome 3.16 (I use the latest accessibility stack from the accessibility ppa ).
I still get the problems which I mentioned in my previous email.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.