Re: [orca-list] battery status in orca

Howdy list,

Just for cearification.

The Simple Orca Plugin  System  is not born to replace a native , in orca integrated  Plugin system. Fur
shure it never could as integrated and powerfull  as its native brother. I.e.  we are using the filename for
storeing the plugin prefereces ;). The maingoals are:
-   simple plugins should be as programming language independ as possible
-advanced plugins should make it easier to share the customisazin.py stuff.
- chrys  learns new stuff in focus to  orca. How should i redesign the GUI without knowledge  :)? I want to
do things  better not more worse.

The SOPS loader is basical a plugin by itself that is just loaded in your customisazion.py. The SOPS is
ready, it works, it should help any of us but it cant be the final shot :). Its better than nothing.

But I m happy that you enjoy it that shows me that storm_dragon and me created someting usefull.

Cheers chrys