Re: [orca-list] battery status in orca

hi
I wonder whether joanmeri will merge this into orca when she adds plugin support or add her own? I seem to remember her saying she'd use libpeas for the plugins, so not sure.
Thanks
Kendell clark

B. Henry wrote:
was part of his orca customizations webpage that built you an orca customizations.py file/was part of orca
before upgrades broke it.
I made a script that I bind to a keyboard shortcut for this myself. It announces using yad or zenity in the
GUI and just echos when in a console.
The new plug-in system is perfect for this kind of thing though.
Thanks again guys for putting this together for all of us.