Re: [orca-list] orca makes qt5 applications extremely unstable (or maybe at-spi ?)

Hi there, just to report back on this, I also discovered that mumble-git package (devel version of mumble that switched away from qt4) is also unstable. I can't connect to a server with orca running, because that makes the program exits with a segmentation fault. I suspect that is something really related to most qt5 apps, like qt5-tools, or qt5 itself because all those crashes are pretty much the same. As for pcmanfm, I tried running it in gdb, but couldn't find a thing since the packages were stripped (they usually do in arch). I'll try investigating more.

Peter Vágner a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks for your time and for all the hints you have posted to the list today.

It turned out that I was running Gnome on Wayland and this is a Wayland migration related crash. If I run transmission-qt in Gnome on X.org, it's running with no crashes like I've explained earlier.

Greetings

Peter