Re: [orca-list] orca makes qt5 applications extremely unstable (or maybe at-spi ?)

Dear Tyna,

On Debian 8 and Debian 9, both QT 5.3.2 or 5.7.1 and AT-SPI 2.14.0 or 2.22.0 with Orca 3.22 or from GIT we experience segfault on the new Virtualbox 5.1 based on QT5.

If Orca is disabled the problem doesn't appear even if I have the screen magnifier (Compiz/EZoom) enabled that tracks AT-SPI events.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager