Re: [orca-list] Is Cinnamon accessible with Orca?

Remember though that Debian is often many months, and sometimes years behind the cutting edge, and thus
perhaps you are not seeing latest changes that help
screenreader users.
--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:
Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 10:47:19AM +0200

I have tried latest stable Debian live project based on Ciamon but no
feetback from Orca except welcome to Orca message. It is true, that I have
activated Orca by pressing ALT+F2. No by pressing WIndows key+ALT+s, but I
do not think, that it would enable me to run Orca from this desktop
environment.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.