Re: [orca-list] Is Cinnamon accessible with Orca?

Dear,
Ciamon is not accessible by default. I have tested its Debian flavour. I
do not believe, that Linux Mind developers will make it accessible as
their good will.
This desktop environment is based on C++ language, Java script code and
Python code. I do not know, if Ciamon uses GTK or no, try to discuss
with Ciamon core developers about it.

Ali Savas napsal(a):
Hi,

I want to try out Linux mint wich is using Cinnamon as their desktop
environment. I this accessible with Orca? Or should we use it with Mate?

Regards

Ali