[orca-list] toggles in latest orca?

Hello, so I'm running sonar, just within the last couple of hours upgraded to orca 3.20.0, and not sure if this is an actual bug, or done on purpose, but noticed when for example accessing the screen readers preferences, and finding just after progress bar updates frequency secs 10, what use to be a combo box to switch from application, all, or windo, now instead says toggle button not pressed, rather than the selected item then combo box, it actually led me to believe for a second it was an unlabeled button, then I thought wait, a check box maybe?, but it was a combo box. Just wanted to throw that out there in case it was left in or is an actual bug. Thanks!