Re: [orca-list] Libreoffice Calc gets slower and slower with Orca running

On 04/23/2016 07:11 PM, Fernando Botelho wrote:
Hi,

Thanks very much for sharing the pre-built version page, as I was a bit hesitant to build it from scratch.
It's a pleasure if I can help someone :).
Can you tell me which of the files on this page is the right one for a 64-bit machine with Ubuntu Mate?
You can find all 64 bits links for Debian/Ubuntu of the latest compiled version on this page. The version will be installed alongside the stable version on your system. So the result is that you can have the stable version and the dev version installed simultaneously on the same system but it's a dev version so you should take care of your data and system when you install and use it.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD