[orca-list] Orca: The problem in the message list "Seamonkey"

Hi Joanye, All.

I noticed this problem: "seamonkey" message list, using the cursor arrows, "orca" reads the text of the message, which, at the moment, the focus is set. Ie for what would be using the cursor arrows to move the focus to another message, you must first press the key combination "orca + a". This bug, I can catch at any time; Therefore, if it is necessary, I can provide the debug file.