Re: [orca-list] Libreoffice Calc gets slower and slower with Orca running

On 04/19/2016 07:34 AM, Krishnakant wrote:

On Monday 18 April 2016 09:24 PM, Nick Wood wrote:
Hi all,

I have just built the latest Libreoffice from git, and so far I haven't been able to reproduce this problem, so perhaps the bug has been fixed by someone recently.

In my system's currently installed Libreoffice version (v5.1) I can reproduce the problem quite quickly by pressing F2 and then Escape repeatedly.

However in the latest version (5.2 alpha) that I built from source, I've pressed that combination for around 5 minutes and Orca remains responsive throughout.

If anyone else fancies building Libreoffice from source to confirm that would be much appreciated.

Fingers crossed!
I was thinking of building from source too.
Calc is a very important program for me as it is for every project manager/ leader.
I think if the said problem is solved then it is a great news.
I only hope that what ever has been fixed in Alpha stays so through Beta and the final release.
It's possible to find pre-build version of LibreOffice at this page. I
--
Alex ARNAUD