Re: [orca-list] Current status of Eclipse Gkt+ 3 accessibility?

--- resending to the list, sorry

No extensive testing on my part, but yes, it seems so. it is not the
only broken thing, although working on eclipse with gtk2 is still
possible. I only know they haven't replied on any of the bugs, neither
gtk3 ones nor my unrelated ones, one of them is not accessibility
related. Does it always take so long in such projects?