Re: [orca-list] orca -s not working in Ubuntu 16.04

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 11:02:54PM AEST, Cameron Wong wrote:
Has the fix above been merged into release branch?

Tomorrow is the release day of Ubuntu 16.04. I download a daily build today
and find that `orca -s` no longer working in the LiveCD. It complains
"Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is
discouraged." and return. No window is open. Is this a bug?

Yes, the fix I talked about is in the latest Orca package in Ubuntu 16.04. As for "Orca not working on the
live CD", could you please be more specific? How did you boot the live image? How did you start Orca? Were
you on the desktop or in the installer? What flavour of Ubuntu are you trying to boot?

Thanks

Luke