Re: [orca-list] Structual Navigation keys still active in forms mode in Seamonkey

hi

Ive noticed that in seamonkey, after two, at most three, keypresses orca gets kicked out of focus mode and back into browse mode, but orca doesn't announce this. So I've learned to press orca+a to get back into focus mode to keep typing into my text box. Don't mind the windows headers, I'm on mellisa's machine, sigh.

Thanks

Kendell Clark