[orca-list] orca -s not working in Ubuntu 16.04

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 09:36:17PM AEST, 黄冠能 wrote:
Hi all,

I am using Ubuntu 16.04-beta. Orca become unusable after I run `orca -s` and save without doing any
changes. There are a lot error message related to key ‘default’ not exists in voices. This can be
reproduced in a clean Ubuntu 16.04 Live CD.
Thanks again for the report.

I just uploaded a fix for this, and it should be available in a while. Given Ubuntu is in freeze for the
release in 2 weeks or so, the upload has to be approved, then get built, and pushed out to mirrors.

Luke
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2016-April/msg00077.html

Has the fix above been merged into release branch?

Tomorrow is the release day of Ubuntu 16.04. I download a daily build today and find that `orca -s` no longer working in the LiveCD. It complains "Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged." and return. No window is open. Is this a bug?

Cameron Wong (黄冠能)