Re: [orca-list] Problems with Orca and Espeak in Ubuntu 16.04

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 05:30:11AM AEST, Vojtěch Šmiro wrote:

Hello.

I have got problem with new Ubuntu 16.04. Whe I go to DVD, it speaks
English, but I have got hosen Czech. It speaks english on DVD.

Please, is some way to fix the problem?

Are you able to get any logs from the installer or the live environment, particularly from the installer, or
Speech Dispatcher? The logs for Speech Dispatcher are found in /run/user/1000/speech-dispatcher/log and the
installer logs are in /var/log/installer.

Luke