Re: [orca-list] possible Bug where orca changes Keyboard layout?

I now can reproduce the problem.

What you need:
Linux with the MATE Desktop environment.
Orca. (In my case 3.16.)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Having the language for example in German
2. going into orca preferences.
3. Right-arrow once to go to the voice tab.
4. Hit the TAB-Button four times and select English.
5. Press ALT and O
6. go into the orca preferencecs again and change the voice back to German or whatever language your system is in.

Although nothing else has changed the keyboard layout now is the US-Layout.

I will reload again. This time using Gnome. I expect that there this problem doesn't occure.If I am right then this might be a problem with MATE rather than orca. 2