Re: [orca-list] possible Bug where orca changes Keyboard layout?

Maybe I didnt make myself clear. The only thing I have changed is the language in the voice-tab in the orca
preferences. After that my keyboard layout was changed for the rest of the session.

However This first appeared when I tried out Ubuntu 15.04 MATE. After this occured I installed Antergos again
but imported my home-directory. Ill reload without importing my home-directory and see if this still is a
problem.

Thanks for the trouble-shooting though.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet