[orca-list] possible Bug where orca changes Keyboard layout?

Hi,

I don't know if this is a bug or not. When I change the language in orca while I am in Firefox or Thunderbird and I change it back to German again my keyboard layout is in US layout. I have a freshly installed Antergos with the MATE Desktop which is at the moment running orca 3.16.2. Does anyone have an Idea what could cause this? The settings in MATE suggest that it is still using the German layout. After a reboot everything is fine again until I try to read something in English.
If a debug is needed please include a description how to do it. Thanks.